Everything You Need to Know About Visiting IMG Worlds of Adventure
IMG Worlds of Adventure is the largest indoor theme park in the world and is visited by thousands of people annually. While it is relatively less crowded during weekdays, weekends see a large number of people flocking to the theme park. To make the most of your time there, you need to plan ahead. From IMG Worlds timings to opening hours, here's everything you need to know.
Visiting IMG Worlds Dubai
- What are the IMG Worlds timings?
IMG Worlds opening hours are from 12.00PM to 9.00PM on Saturday to Wednesday and from 12.00PM to 10.00PM on Thursday to Friday.
- Where is IMG Worlds located?
IMG Worlds is located at E311, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, City of Arabia - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Which days is IMG Worlds closed?
IMG Worlds is open throughout the year.
- How can I reach IMG Worlds Dubai?
You can choose to go to IMG Worlds by bus, car or the metro.
Img Worlds of Adventure Dubai Location
IMG Worlds location is right next to the Global Village on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. Thus, the theme park is located right in the heart of Dubai and is fairly easy to reach.
Address: E311, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, City of Arabia - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Getting To IMG Worlds of Adventure
IMG Worlds Timings
IMG Worlds opening hours are as follows:
Saturday to Wednesday: 12.00PM to 9.00PM
Thursday to Friday: 12.00PM to 10.00PM
Best Time to Visit
If you wish to avoid the crowd, visit IMG Worlds during the weekdays. You can enter the park relatively quickly with just a general admission ticket as the lines don’t tend to be long. However, if you are visiting during the weekend, get ready to encounter large crowds. To make the most of your time at IMG Worlds during the weekend, consider spending a little extra money and purchase a fast track access ticket.
IMG Rules & Guidelines
- Food and beverages from outside are not allowed inside the theme park.
- Photography is allowed. So make sure to take your camera along with you.
- Ride restrictions are based on height and not age. The only exception is the Haunted Hotel, which only grants entry to patrons above the age of 15.
Tips to Visit IMG Worlds
- If you wish to avoid the crowd, reach the park early. This will give you enough time to enjoy all the rides.
- Consider visiting the park on a weekday as weekends tend to be the most crowded.
- IMG Dubai offers a disability pass as well.