IMG Worlds of Adventure - Facilities & Accessibility
IMG Worlds of Adventure is wheelchair accessible and hopes to provide a wonderful experience to its guests with disabilities. IMG provides the following facilities to make their experience hassle-free.
Facilities at IMG Worlds of Adventure
A limited number of parking spaces are reserved for guests with disabilities. Guests with disabled badges displayed in their cars may park in these designated spaces.
If you require a wheelchair for the duration of your visit, head over to the Guest Relations office at IMG Boulevard. Please note that these wheelchairs are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. You will be asked to leave a deposit of 100 AED.
All restrooms at IMG Worlds of Adventure are accessible to visitors with disabilities.
If you require first aid, please head over to the Guest Relations office where the IMG staff will assist you.
Tickets for Guests with Disabilities
All guests with disabilities are eligible to bring a helper with them. However, carers need to buy a full-price ticket and will not be able to get free entrance. The helper should be an adult and should be able to support and assist the disabled guest in the event of a ride malfunction or evacuation.
- Please note that one person with a disability will only be eligible for 2 POD wristbands (1 for guest + 1 Carer). However, carers need to buy a full-price ticket and will not be able to get free entrance.
- Guests with disabilities can enjoy VIP fast-track access to all rides and attractions by showing a Person of Disability ID card at the Guest Relations counter which will provide them with a POD wristband. Guests with a visible disability do not need to show their POD ID card but can request for POD bracelet by showing their regular ID.
- Guests with disabilities can enjoy 50% off on their tickets by showing their POD ID card.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis upon showing a valid ID and a deposit of 100 AED.
- Strollers are available to rent in two sizes. Single: AED 40 | Double: AED 60
Rules & Regulations
- Each ride cycle can have up to one guest with disability, who should be seated next to his or her helper.
- For safety purposes, the guest with disability and his or her helper may be required to sit in a particular seat.
- The guest with disability must have the body and spinal control to sit upright without the aid of other people or devices and be able to maintain the riding posture even during bumping or other characteristic movements of the ride.
- All restraints must close properly and must not be hindered by any devices or apparatuses that the guest with disability may be wearing.
- Guests with casts or prosthesis should not wear any item that obstructs safety devices or puts an adjacent passenger at risk.
- Guests with disabilities must be free from any unsecured assistance devices or prosthesis which might become loose during the ride.
Please make sure to check the rules and regulations for the rides before your before